Our Grade A Maple Syrup
We currently offer Grade A Golden, Amber, Dark and Very Dark New York Maple Syrup! These grades correspond with both the color of the maple syrup and the slightly different taste for each.
You may be surprised to discover that the maple grades don’t have anything to do with how the syrup is made, but are instead an indication of when the syrup is made. The lightest, golden syrup is made early in the season in the coldest weather, while the darkest syrup comes latest in the season as the weather warms.
Pale, golden color with a delicate and mild flavor
Tawny amber color with a rich maple flavor
Dark bronze color with a full-bodied and robust flavor
Very dark brown color with a strong maple flavor
Please check our online store for current availability and to place an order!
Health Information & Benefits
Did you know that our pure New York maple syrup has several health benefits and contains many good-for-you nutrients? It’s true!
- Low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium
- Excellent source of manganese and zinc, which can both boost the immune system
- Manganese can activate enzymes for increased energy and is a known antioxidant cancer fighter
- Zinc contains antioxidants that can aid in protecting the heart
- Other nutrients include calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, vitamins B5 and B6, riboflavin, niacin, biotin, folic acid and amino acids
- The perfect alternative to honey, brown or white sugar, and corn syrup
A Natural Sweetener!
- Contains no additives or preservatives
- Sodium and cholesterol free
- Use with pancakes, waffles, ice cream cereals, popcorn, teas, coffee, baked beans and much more!
- Use as a glaze for meats and vegetables
- Superb flavoring for baked goods